EFT Enterprise is a secure FTP server that enables companies to provide secure file transfer among worldwide offices, clients and business partners. It incorporates multiple protocols, secure access and flexible authentication to ensure high-level compliance including PCI, FIPS and HIPAA. The enterprise platform supports AS2 and OpenPGP encryption as well as the standard HTTP/S and SFTP (SSH) protocols and incorporates advanced event-based automation and programming capabilities.
The following EFT Enterprise Modules are available:
- HTTPS Module: HTTPS allows you to set up a secure connection to anyone in minutes—all they need is a web browser. The HTTPS module adds the HTTPS protocol to EFT, enabling you to support browser-based transfers without having to install a web server.
- SFTP/SSH Module: Authenticate and transfer data with SFTP-ready FTP clients, such as CuteFTP.
- DMZ Gateway - Edge Server: Our multi-platform, multi-layered security solution does not store or process data. It’s simply a liaison through the “Demilitarised Zone” to your internal network. Your proprietary data always remains safe behind the firewall for EFT to store and process.
- High Security Module: High Security Module (HSM) achieves or exceeds security practices mandated by the most rigorous standards, including PCI-DSS, FIPS 140-2 Validation, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- OpenPGP Module: Secure your “data at rest” on a server using OpenPGP data encryption technology.
- Mobile Transfer Client: Secure anytime, anywhere access to corporate information.
- Web Transfer Client Module: Provide your business partners with access to EFT with our thin web client that can be used on any modern browser, leaving a small footprint that’s easy on your resources.
- Mail Express - Securely Send Large Files via Email: Mail Express is the easiest and most secure way to send, receive and respond to large files of unlimited size via email. Mail Express is the secure, safe solution compared to third-party “box” technology.
- Business Activity Monitoring Module: Get real-time activity monitoring for admins, partners and end users. Track transfers, review statistics and query reports.
- Auditing and Reporting Module: Save time by running dozens of reports in seconds with our advanced auditing and reporting module. Spend your time productively rather than spending hours combing through enormous piles of data.
- Applicability Statement 2 (AS2) Module: Communicate securely by using AS2 to transfer EDI messages and other types of data between you and your major trading partners such as Walmart, Target and Lowe’s.
- Advanced Workflow Engine Module (AWE) - Fast, Powerful Automation: Reduce the time you spend on repetitive, manual processes and speed up the flow of information with advanced workflow capabilities.
- Hosted EFT - Cloud/SaaS Solution: If you choose Hosted EFT, you can manage the EFT platform while it’s hosted in the cloud.
- Managed Information Xchange (MIX) - Fully Managed: Designed to handle all the operations for you, MIX is our enterprise software as a service (SaaS) offering of EFT. This secure FTP hosting solution offers powerful, enterprise-grade MFT software, set up and managed by industry experts.