Easy MAPI is a Delphi toolkit (100% native Delphi) providing access to the simple and extended MAPI interfaces and the Microsoft Windows Address book for adding MAPI functionality to applications without needing to understand C or C++.
With Easy MAPI you get access to the following addressbook functionalities:
- Open and browse Addressbook containers
- View, edit, delete and create messaging users & distributionlists on the fly
- Resolve email-addresses
- Execute addressbook dialogs
- Support for Delphi XE2
- Easy MAPI V6.1 fully supports both the 64 and 32 bit compiler of Delphi XE2. With Delphi XE2 and Easy MAPI V6.1 it is possible to create and deploy both 32 and 64 bit applications, regardless of the bitness of the installed MAPI version.
- Easy MAPI uses “Out-Of-Process” COM technology in order to load a 32 bit MAPI dll into a 64 bit application, or a 64 bit MAPI dll into a 32 bit application. Both the 32 and 64 bit COM servers are compiled with Delphi XE2 and are based on the Easy MAPI Delphi source code.
- Off course you will not have to deploy the COM server when compiling to a 32 bit application in combination with 32 bit MAPI or a 64 bit application in combination with 64 bit MAPI. Easy MAPI still is a 100% native Delphi solution.
- Easy MAPI licences may redistribute both COM servers free of charge.
- Other improvements
- The COM Server now closes itself when the host application is terminated improperly (like Ctrl-Alt-Del, End-Process).
- It is now possible to clear the contact picture by specifying NIL as argument for the IRwMapiContact.LoadContactPicture() method.
- IRwMapiAddressbook.OpenEntry(AEntryID: TRwMapiEntryID; out ObjectType: TRwMapiObjectType; AAccessLevel: TRwMapiAccessLevel = alBestAccess): IRwMapiProp; With this method it is possible to open either Distributionlists, Containers or Recipients. Depending on the object (returned in ObjectType) a IRwMapiDistributionList, IRwMapiContainer or IRwMapiRecipient will be returned.
- IRwMapiAttachmentTable.FindAttachment(). This method can be used to locate an attachment (by it's number) in an attachment table.
After successfully locating the attachment you can use the OpenAttachment() or DeleteAttachment() to open, or delete it.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com