EndNote is a powerful research andreference manager on the market. All the capabilities you see on this page, on your desktop and online.
- Team access to one reference library: Work from a single reference library with up to 100 people, no matter where they are located or what organisation they are affiliated with
- Sort through years of work in seconds: Search across reference metadata, full text journal articles, file attachments and your personal annotations and notes, to locate the research you need in just seconds
- Overcome research limitations: For one upfront price, store and share as many references, documents and files as you need–a necessity for successful collaboration
- Cite it right the first time: Insert citations and references from your EndNote library into your manuscript and automatically build a bibliography in over 6,000 styles right from Microsoft Word
- See what your team is doing: Instantly see the history of changes made to your shared library with a built-in activity log
- Take the guesswork out of journal submission: Using EndNote online, find the journals where your research is most likely to be accepted based on an analysis of tens of millions of citation connections in Web of Science
- Let the full text find you: Initiate a search for full text PDFs across your subscriptions and freely available sources. When the article is found, it will automatically be attached to your reference