Purchase of License
Enterprise Architect is sold as a licensed product according to the terms and conditions of the EULA. Purchasing a license makes you a registered user for 12 months, which entitles you to:
- Download and activate the current, full version of Enterprise Architect.
- Access free updates and new builds for a period of 12 months.
- Access Sparx Systems' email support services for 12 months.
- Access the registered users area and any associated resources for 12 months.
Important: At the end of the initial free maintenance period, you can continue to use the latest build of Enterprise Architect that you have downloaded -OR- renew your maintenance agreement (see below) for a further 12 months of access to new builds, upgrades and support.
Academic Licenses: Enterprise Architect is available to students and educational institutions at special discounted rates.
Notes on Renewing
- Once you have purchased Enterprise Architect, if your subscription lapses, you can reinstate it at any time just by paying the renewal fee for the license type you hold. This will entitle you to download the latest version of Enterprise Architect.
- Renewal will only cover the number and type of licenses originally purchased. Any additional licenses must be purchased at the standard price for the edition required.
- If you choose not to renew, you can continue to use your current version of Enterprise Architect, you just won't be able to update it unless you renew.
- If you choose not to renew, you will lose access to the downloadable version of Enterprise Architect from the Sparx website. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you make a back up copy of the Enterprise Architect installation file to a permanent medium such as CD ROM, so that you can reinstall it at any time in the future.