Excel is a spreadsheet tool for analysing, managing and sharing information. New data analysis and visualisation tools help in tracking and highlighting data trends. Files can be uploaded to the web to enable simultaneous online and remote working.
- Flash Fill: Easily reformat and rearrange your data to gain new insight. Excel learns and recognises your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you. No formulas or macros required.
- Recommended Pivot Table: Perform complex analyses quickly. Excel summarises your data with previews of various pivot-table options, so you can compare them and select the option that tells your story best.
- Recommended Chart: Let Excel recommend the charts that best illustrate your data's patterns. Quickly preview your chart and graph options, and then pick the ones that present your insights most clearly.
- Quick Analysis: Discover and compare different ways to represent your data visually. When you see the one that shows off your data best, apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click.SharePoint by default.
- Chart Formatting Control: Imagine the freedom to fine-tune the look and feel of your charts quickly. Change the title, layout, and other chart elements—all from a new and more interactive formatting interface.
- Simplified Sharing: Share workbooks with ease and confidence. You can be sure that you're all tracking only the latest version, because your presentations are saved online on OneDrive or
- SharePoint by Default: Just send everyone a link to the same file.
- Post to Social Network: Get a lot of feedback fast. Share selected portions of your spreadsheets on the web by posting them on your social network pages.
- Present Online: Collaborate on workbooks with others in real time by sharing your screen in Lync conversations or meetings. When you present online, you can also allow others to take control of your workbook.
For information on licensing, please see our Microsoft Licensing Page.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com