Microsoft Exchange Server allows you to get business-class email, calendar, and contacts delivered on your PC, phone, and browser. With a simplified approach to high availability and disaster recovery, achieve new levels of reliability and reduce complexity, while protecting sensitive and confidential information.
- The Exchange building block model simplifies deployments at all scales, standardises high availability and client load balancing, and improves cross-version interoperability.
- Enjoy more uptime through faster failover times and support for multiple databases per volume.
- A built-in monitoring and managed availability solution provides self-healing features to automatically recover from failures.
- Simplified load-balancing options improve flexibility and scale even while reducing cost.
- Reduce storage costs by using larger, less expensive disks.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorised people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
- Keep all your important data in one placeby giving users an In-Place Archive with a native, well-integrated user experience.
- Run In-Place eDiscovery across Exchange, SharePoint, and Lync data from a single interface through the eDiscovery Center.
- Mobile device policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remove confidential company data from lost phones.
- Simplify deployment with custom instructions for installing or upgrading to Exchange.
- Manage your organisation efficiently with the Exchange Administration Center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Delegate permissions to specialist users based on job function, such as eDiscovery for compliance officers, without giving them access to the entire Exchange management interface.
- Move to the cloud on your terms with full deployment flexibility—whether on-premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid combination of the two.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org