Exclaimer Signature Manager allows users to create signatures for Outlook to carry company's branding and legal disclaimers, or even campaign style banner ads, through all out-bound Outlook email communications.
- Design Your Template: Use our powerful editor to create the exact signatures you want or be inspired by our library
- Add Social Media: Show a Twitter 'Follow' or Facebook 'Share' link and your latest Tweet or update.
- Promote Marketing Campaigns: Add a banner for an upcoming sale or event – then stop as soon as it's over.
- Across Your Network: No local installs, no add-ins – just design and roll out.
- One Click Update: Update everyone's signature in a single click.
- For Separate Teams: Give different departments different signatures – based on their AD attributes
- With Correct Details: We autocomplete everyone's signature with their AD profile contact details
- For OWA And Office 365: Signature Manager Outlook Edition can also update OWA signatures and works for Office 365.
- Award-Winning Quality: MSExchange.org readers voted Signature Manager Outlook Edition the best Outlook tool.
- Font And Format: Centrally control font, size and format to thoroughly ensure professionalism.
- Smart Tables: Hide a contact detail field, like 'Fax:', if the user has no fax number to go in it.
- With Rules: Use policies and conditional fields to decide what is displayed in each user’s signature.
- Policy Based: Policies combine: a template, conditions, any exceptions and any options.
- Tested: Make sure your policies work before, not after, you put them live.
- Phones And Tablets: Signature Manager Outlook Edition won’t update your users’ portable devices but…
- Add QR Codes: Add an automatically personalised and dynamically generated QR code.
- Address Block: Drop in a pre-formatted address block with a range of pre-configured regional formats.