Paragon ExtFS for Mac 10 is a low-level file system driver which was specially developed to bridge file system incompatibility between Linux and Mac. ExtFS for Mac provides full read/write access to ExtFS formatted drives under OS X.
Based on Paragon UFSD (Universal File System Driver) technology, this driver provides fast and transparent access to Ext2/3/4FS partitions as if it were part of the native Mac operating system environment, thus achieving an unprecedented high level of performance (similar to HFS+). Mac OS X programs can process these Ext2/3/4FS partitions without any restrictions and can browse contents, read and modify files, copy and create new files and folders, etc.
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan support: Supports the latest OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Fast access to any ExtFS partition: Fast and transparent access to any ExtFS partition under Mac OS X. Supported partitions: Ext2, Ext3, Ext4 file system formatted.
- Support of Ext4 file system: Support of the latest Ext4 file system for Linux
- Mount several Ext 2/3/4 partitions: Ability to mount some Ext 2/3/4 partitions
- Extremely easy to use: Requires no additional configuration after installation
- Format/create, check /repair Ext2, Ext3, Ext 4 partitions options: The driver allows to format, create, check and repair Ext2, Ext3, Ext4 partitions with a simple user friendly wizard on the driver Preference Pane (easier way to perform to newfs and fsck commands).
- Improved stability and performance: Unprecedented high level of performance and stability thanks to the Paragon UFSD™ technology
- Non roman characters supported: File/folder names in national languages, including Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Russian characters
- Auto-mount partitions: Automatic mounting of Ext2/3/4 volumes
- Features to guarantee data consistency: Advanced support of the Ext2/3/4 file system features to guarantee data consistency (Hardlinks, Symlinks)