FILEminimizer Server compresses PDF files, the latest Microsoft Office 2010 files as well as image files in the formats JPG, TIFF, BMP, GIF, EMF and PNG directly on the file server from 50-90%. The original format is retained so that files can be opened and edited without any decompression needed. With an average compression rate of over 70%, FILEminimizer Server helps IT Administrators to instantly gain back storage space, save on data transfer and storage costs and shorten backup times.
Key features include:
Microsoft Office file compression on servers from 50-90%: 1TB (ca. 1,000GB) of Microsoft Office files on a server are reduced to 500GB or less.
- PDF file compression on servers from 50-90%: compress PDF scans, "born-digital" PDF files and print-ready PDF files.
- Image file compression on servers from 50-90%: lossless compression on images in the formats JPG, TIFF, GIF, EMF, BMP and PNG.
- No unzipping required: keep the original Microsoft Office file format and functionality.
- Supports all Microsoft Office files: from Office 97 through 2010 (DOCX, PPTX, XLSX).
- Multi-Core Support: perform fast optimisations using every processor on your server.
- Reduce data transfer costs and network traffic.
- Considerably reduce backup volume and time on backup and storage servers.
- Free Storage Analyzer: analyses your server and finds out the optimisation potential and economic savings.
- Profile Wizard: create individual and flexible optimisation profiles to optimise data and file servers in the best possible manner for your company.
- Scheduler for automated server optimisations: perform the optimisation process automatically, for example in the evening or on weekends.
- Immediate Return on Investment: positive ROI after a few months due to storage cost savings and data traffic reductions.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com