TurboBackup enables backing up work, synchronising between Laptop, Netbook, or Desktop PCs, scheduling unattended after hours backup, exporting data to offsite locations so users can be prepared for disaster recovery, or archiving personal data to CD/DVD or memory stick for sharing or storage. TurboBackup can be also be used as a backup file organiser, music cataloguer, family photo-album and software library.
Release 8.0 comes with completely new designed Windows 7 style interface, enhanced Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit) support and comes with many backup templates: Registry, Photos, Videos, Documents, iPhone, iTunes, Music, Palm, E-mails, Google, Mozilla and Skype. With one click, users can create Restore Point for system backup or back up data efficiently.
The TurboBackup Prepare Backup function lets users know ahead of time how much data will be backed up and gives users an estimate about space requirement and the number of discs needed for the backup.
- Hard drive, USB, removable drive backup and restore.
- CD/DVD Mastered and Vista/7 Live File System backup.
- FileStream Online Backup or to your own FTP server.
- Compress backup formats or copy files and folders.
- Templates for Registry and Settings Backup.
- My System State (XP or earlier) and locked files backup.
- Schedule backup and unattended silent backup.
- Full, partial, and previous version restore.
- Prepare Backup wizard for sizing space requirement.
- Customisable templates for quick and easy backup.
- Create and repair backups and backup catalogs.
- Detailed logs and email backup notification.
- One click to set Restore Point.
- Easy System Restore icon.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org