FlashBack is a screen recorder producing a film of screen images that can be saved to Flash, AVI or EXE format. Images can be e-mailed or added to web sites. Add sound, commentary and text, crop the film and remove mistakes. Native FlashBack films can be played back using the free player.
There are 3 editions of FlashBack:
- PRO: Includes audio/video editing, EXE export and zoom and pan effects.
- PLUS: Add interactive annotations, export as WMV, QuickTime videos.
- SDK: An easy way to add screen recording, playback, editing and exporting to your applications. Royalty free ActiveX/COM objects that integrate
with MS Visual Studio and Borland IDEs. The SDK components integrate with Visual Studio 6.0 and newer, so they can be dragged and dropped into your applications and used from C#, VB.NET, C++ and any language that supports COM objects.
The SDK is fully compatible with Borland C++ Builder, Delphi and Embarcadero BCBXE development environments. Adding screen recording and playback is as easy as dragging and dropping a component.
- Record: FlashBack screen recorder captures any part of your screen and turns it into a video file.
- Enhance: Draw on your screen, add notes and images and easily edit your movie to make it look professional.
- Share: Export your movie in any major video format, or upload straight to YouTube
- SDK Basic: Screen recording,
sound recording and playback.
- SDK Pro: All SDK Basic features plus add sounds and markers to recordings, frame editing functions, embed files and data within movie files.
- SDK Advanced: All SDK Pro features plus add textboxes, images and moving video to a recording and export recordings (Flash, AVI, QuickTime, MP4, EXE and WMV).