FormMax 3.5 (formerly AcroForm) is a powerful electronic forms designer and management package. Every business needs forms, and here's the perfect way for you to get customized invoices, purchase orders, customer satisfaction reports, attendance records, and whatever else you require. The toolset is complete with drawing, import, and text tools, plus a detailed alignment and layering toolbar to ensure you have the precise control to generate a professional quality product. You'll be able to create multi-page forms with tabbed access, calculated fields, drop-down picklists, auto-date, TWAIN, OLE2, ODBC/OLE DB and detailed database collection. When you modify or create a new form, you can design in intelligence to make the form easier to fill out. Other people can fill out your forms using the free FormMax Filler.
- Editing or Creating Forms: FormMax provides sophisticated design tools that allow users to design new electronic forms from scratch or enhance existing ones while in Design mode. Save parts of your forms and reuse them with a simple drag and drop.
- Defining Fillable Fields: FormMax allows the form designer to define the properties of Fill Text objects (fillable fields) and other options that will affect data entered by users filling out the form.
- Scrapbook: Allows access to pre-built fields and graphics. Users can add to existing scrapbooks or create new scrapbooks where they can store form elements for later use. The Scrapbook speeds the creation of new forms.
- Calculation Builder: Allows users to manually add calculations into form fields by creating formulas in a manner similar to popular spreadsheet applications. The Calculation Builder Dialog Box contains operators, fields and functions in drop-down lists for users to choose from when building a calculation.
- Arranging Tools: Are used to arrange and align objects on a document. With these tools, users can easily align a single object or group of objects to the left, the right, vertically, horizontally, to the top and to the bottom. They can also send objects to the "back" or bring objects to the "front" like drawing applications.