FusionCharts XT helps you create interactive charts for web and enterprise applications. It is the industry's leading enterprise-grade charting component that functions seamlessly on PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones and a majority of other mobile devices. The stunning looks, refreshing animation and power-packed reporting capabilities of FusionCharts have enabled our 19,000 customers and 400,000 users to add "wow" to their applications.
- Quick to install and easy to integrate: Extensive documentation, business demos and easy to understand code samples get you started in 15 minutes.
- Attractive looks & complete reporting: FusionCharts not only gives your data a pretty face, it also adds smart reporting features like tooltips, drill-down, chart export, selective display of data and scroll & zoom to your chart. Some charts also allow visual editing of data using simple drag-n-drop.
- Animated and interactive Charts: render animated charts that have a lot of interactive options for the end users. Different chart types support different forms of animation and interactivity, thereby providing a unique experience to the end users.
- Reduces load on your servers: this is because all the charts are rendered at client side using the widely installed Adobe Flash Platform. The server is just responsible for streaming the pre-built SWF/JS files and your XML/JSON data files to the end viewers.
- Wide variety of charts supported: apart from the standard charts like pie, bar, line and area, FusionCharts also supports advanced chart types like combination, scroll, zoom line, XY Plot, Marimekko and Pareto charts. The charts support advanced options like dual axis, trend lines/zones, missing data, advanced number formatting, color themes and customisable tooltips.