GFI MailEssentials protects your network against email-borne viruses and other malware threats using advanced email filtering technologies and up to five antivirus scanning engines. With a spam capture rate of over 99% and zero false positives, IT administrators can rest assured that company email is secure and spam-free.
GFI MailEssentials puts control in the hands of the administrator and user, with a central, web-based email management dashboard,
email reporting tools and a SpamTag Outlook addon.
GFI MailEssentials benefits:
- Support for most industry-leading messaging
platforms including Microsoft Exchange
2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and Lotus Domino
- High spam detection rate (over 99% with
zero false positives) through various
- Virus checking with up to five scanning
engines including VIPRE and BitDefender
- Users can manage quarantined emails, set
whitelists and blacklists; and tag spam from
- Server-based install with no client
- Web-based dashboard for easy, real time
- Multi-layered email security solution at
an excellent price
GFI MailEssential is available in the following editions:
- Unified Protection Edition: Comprehensive server-based solution that protects your network against spam, viruses and other email-borne threats. It delivers a spam capture rate of over 99%, minimal false positives and up to five antivirus engines.
- Anti-spam Edition: Server-based anti-spam and anti-phishing.
- EmailSecurity Edition: Multi-layered security against viruses and other email malware.