IPSentry is designed for monitoring and alerting all aspects of IT business infrastructure, databases, network, system performance, environment within networks.
With IPSentry, users have constant monitoring of network infrastructures and users will be able to receive notifications and alerts should there be a problem detected based on specific thresholds. Down-time will be minimised by making sure that if a problem is detected, users are made aware of the issue for immediate correction thereby reducing costs due to inevitable network problems.
Main Features Include:
- Unlimited device monitoring.
- Agent-less monitoring; so no requirement to install agents on remote systems.
- Perpetual licence with no annual support or maintenance.
- Free support via our IPSentry Community Forums or direct email at email@example.com.
- Free maintenance updates within the same major version series.
- IPSentry runs as a Service and desktop application.
- Setup and start monitoring in minutes.
- Intuitive and straight forward user interface.
- Copy configuration changes to and from new and existing entries.
- Template based configuration options.
- Downtime schedules to avoid alerting during scheduled maintenance periods.
- Ordered alert and notification.
- Dependency based monitoring to avoid unnecessary alerting.
- Monitoring groups with frequency definitions and overrides.
- Grouped and ungrouped views for efficient navigation.
- Failure and recovery alerting options.
- Success state alerting and notifications.
- System tray notification when desired.
- Self monitoring capabilities.
- Detailed statistics data stored in MS Access or SQL server database for custom reporting.
- Real time status display and notifications.
- Suspend and Resume monitoring of individual items on-demand.
- Configuration data stored in central data store within XML files.
- Pre-test monitoring configurations before inserting to live monitoring schedule.
- Test monitoring and alerting configurations individually.
- Embedded Backup and restore of configuration data.
- As always - the Basic Black IPSentry Active Display Console - Customisable.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org