With ISIS Xpress, you can easily build a custom user interface for controlling ISIS scanners. Available as a .NET or ActiveX SDK, it enables complete control over your scanners, including advanced features like multi-streaming.
- Enables complete control over all high-speed ISIS-driven scanners supported by EMC Corporation's PixTools.
- Scan directly to memory.
- Resolution from 50 dots-per-inch (dpi) to over 2400 dpi.
- Automatic feeder, printer/endorsers and transparency units are supported.
- Interface using SCSI, USB, serial port, video, parallel port, GPIB and proprietary interfaces.
- Access and control high-performance scanners from Canon, Agfa, BancTec, Bell & Howell, Epson, Fujitsu, Hewlett-Packard, Inotec, Kodak, Microtek, Minolta, Panasonic, Ricoh, Sharp, Umax and others.
- Manage PixTools driver locations.
- Support scanners with multi-stream technology.
- Simultaneously capture any two images from each scan (colour, grayscale and/or bitonal).
- Depending on the scanner, can enable duplex (front and back) and/or multi-streaming. Duplex with multi-streaming yields four images per sheet.
- Scanning modes could include full-colour, black-and-white, grayscale, binary or RGB colour dropout.
Compression & File Formats
- Compress to standard document image file formats, including:
- TIFF (Raw, Packbits, Binary CCITT Group 3, G3 Modified, Group 4).
- Colour and grayscale JPEG (24-bit sequential and 8-bit sequential).
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com