Indigo Studio is a prototyping and interaction design tool that lets you explore and express your design concepts quickly, without needing a lot of technical knowledge or coding. Easily incorporate your designs directly into real-world scenarios with integrated storyboard scenes including people, places and various devices. Choose to design for different target devices and run and interact with your prototypes on any HTML-supported device.
- Fast, code-free prototyping:
- Design for today’s most popular iOS and Android devices, the Web ordesktop using Indigo Studio’s built-in controls and environments for platforms - complete with touch and swipe gesture support.
- Run your prototype from any device with a web browser.
- Create your own reusable UI components orimport ones shared by community designers.
- Collaborative review and feedback:
- Share your prototypes with one-click, invitation-only publishing to the cloud.
- Collect and review screen-by-screen feedback from testers.
- Securely craft your prototype in parallel with your workgroup, in Indigo Studio's cloud-hosted team workspaces.
- Instant usability testing at scale:
- Create and launch unmoderated usability studies and view results in real-time.
- Test multiple design alternatives concurrently and maintain your testing history in your cloud-hosted workspace.
- Review click-maps and feedback to identify and address trouble spots for users—before coding begins.