For visual mapping, outlining, writing and making presentations, use Inspiration 9, a thinking and learning tool. Brainstorm ideas, structure your thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organise information and structure writing for plans, papers and reports, use the integrated Outline View to focus on main and supporting ideas and to clarify thinking in written form. With Inspiration's Presentation Manager, transform your diagrams, mind maps and outlines into polished presentations that communicate ideas clearly and demonstrate understanding and knowledge.
- Visualise & Develop Ideas. Understand & Retain Concepts: Create webs, idea maps, mind maps, concept maps, graphic organisers, process flows and other diagrams for thinking, organising and writing. Use these proven visual thinking and learning techniques to brainstorm or brainwrite ideas, explore and explain relationships and integrate new knowledge with what you already know. Inspiration encourages deeper, more critical thinking and that improves creativity, comprehension and retention.
- Plan & Organise Written Work: Organise ideas and think through projects and assignments more effectively using Inspiration’s Outline View. Structure your work for planning and writing. Learn how to brainstorm and create essay outlines to support the writing process. Gather and keep track of research information and develop a logical flow for written and oral communication. With Outline View, you can quickly develop main and supporting ideas and add detail helping you write to a purpose. Outlining, paired with the integrated visual views, lets you move seamlessly between visual and written expressions of your thinking to expand and refine ideas and produce quality work.
- Communicate & Present Knowledge: Improve communication and share what you’ve learned with Inspiration’s Presentation Manager. Use the content you’ve developed in Diagram, Map and Outline Views and expand your work into more thoughtful and compelling presentations and final projects. Inspiration provides all the tools to create organised, polished, formal presentations that convey ideas clearly and demonstrate your understanding and knowledge. Use the FREE Inspiration Presenter to show your presentation easily on any Macintosh or Windows computer.
- Use Inspiration for All of Your School Projects: Enhance and improve your work, share Your Work and use Inspiration to its full potential.
- Build vocabulary and accurately express your intended message with the Word Guide, an integrated dictionary and thesaurus.
- Print your work from Diagram, Map and Outline Views and from the Presentation Manager.
- Choose from over 100 graphic organiser templates to provide guidelines and help you start projects quickly. Use them across the curriculum, templates are available for English Language Arts, Science, Social Studies and Thinking and Planning.