JIRA Capture is an essential tool for exploratory testing. With the browser extension, you can easily submit bugs to JIRA in context and on the fly. Instantly attach and annotate screenshots to share with your team.
- Switch to Agile Testing: Efficient Agile organisations focus on detecting and addressing bugs prior to release, rather than responding to bugs discovered by customers. This reduces the cost of software delivery and maintenance. Don't let the QA team be pegged as a bottleneck. Get JIRA Capture today and switch to Agile testing.
- Report Bugs Immediately: Avoid context switching when manually testing web applications. Submit comprehensive bug reports directly from the application you are testing using the JIRA Capture browser extension.
- Annotated Screenshots: JIRA Capture instantly captures a screenshot of the web application you are testing. Add helpful annotations to illustrate issue details within your bug report.
- Consistency and Accuracy: Pre-populate the bug report with issue meta-data such as labels, components or versions using templates. Dynamic variables such as the page URL can be captured automatically to ensure accuracy. Shared templates enable everyone in the team to create bug reports consistently.
- Test Sessions: Now even distributed teams can conduct test sessions together and validate the quality of a new version prior to release. Test sessions capture the issues raised, time spent, and testing notes. Link issues raised in the test session to the requirement or user story.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com