JIRA Software is Atlassian's first purpose-built experience designed specifically for software teams. By merging JIRA's powerful workflow engine with the most important elements of agile development, like flexible scrum and kanban boards and real-time reporting, JIRA Software sets a new standard for great software development.
JIRA Software also connects to all the developer tools that you use, making it the single source of truth for every step in your software project. Atlassian have redesigned the sidebar so that real-time information about every phase of your development–planning, tracking, releasing and reporting–is always one click away.
- Scrum boards: Agile teams can stay focused on delivering iterative and incremental value, as fast as possible, with customisable scrum boards.
- Kanban boards: Flexible kanban boards give your team full visibility into what’s next so you can continuously deliver maximum output in minimal cycle time.
- Agile reporting: Teams have access to more than a dozen out-of-the-box reports with real-time, actionable insights into how their teams are performing sprint over sprint.
- Portfolio planning: Get visibility across all teams and projects with Portfolio for JIRA. Forecast realistic roadmaps, manage team resources and track progress with real-time planning.
- Custom filters: Use JIRA Query Language (JQL) to create quick filters that allow you to see exactly what you need in a single click.
- Developer tool integrations: Connect JIRA Software to Bitbucket or GitHub and provide your team with end-to-end traceability, from backlog to deployment.
- 1,000+ add-ons: Install plug-and-play add-ons from The Atlassian Marketplace to extend JIRA Software to fit any use case.
- Customisable workflows: Create custom workflows of any size that match the exact way your teams build, test and release software.
- Mobile apps: Stay connected with your team from anywhere to ensure great development never stops, even when you're on the go.
- Rich APIs: Integrate JIRA Software with all of the tools that your team is already using by leveraging its robust set of APIs.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org