The Janus GridEX Control for .NET is a 100% C# managed control enabling the creation of grids that are similar to those in Microsoft Outlook.
- Binding: data-aware, fully editable component that can be bound to any table in a dataset or to any other data source that supports IList, ITypedList or IBindingList interfaces
- Editing: built-in editors include MaskEdit, CheckBox, UpDown, Calendar DropDown, Combo and DropDown Controls. TDefine a custom EditType for a column with support for several columns and a Type ahead functionality
- Appearance: advanced formatting features provide control over the way that data are displayed. Custom drawing, watermarks and support for Windows XP visual styles are included
- Preview Rows and ColumnSets: preview data columns below each row and use ColumnSets to present one record in more than one row with columns spanning across several rows. ColumnSets can be used while the control is in CardView
- Filtering: use FilterConditions to define simple or complex conditions that can be used to filter, format, summarise or find rows that conform to set criteria
- Formatting: cell and row level conditional formatting can performed using FormatConditions. Specify a simple condition for a format or use the FilterCondition property for compound conditions
- Printing: the GridEXPrintDocument component provides WYSIWYG printing of the data presented by the control. Define page headers and footers and the FromPage and ToPage properties in the printer settings. A PrepareDocument method paginates the document before starting the print task. The GridEXPrintDocument component can be used with the PrintPreviewDialog or PrintPreviewControl to provide applications with a customisable Preview Window
- Grouping and Sorting: automatic grouping and sorting by an unlimited number of columns
- Summarise Data: see footers when groups are collapsed, present a total for certain columns in the group headers or present totals using only those records that meet the criteria specified in a FilterCondition. Present a total row per each table when working with master-detail relationships
- Standalone Input Controls: MaskEdit, MultiColumn Combo, Integer UpDow and ValueList UpDown standalone controls are included.
- Master-Detail The Janus GridEX for .NET control now adds support for binding to hierarchical DataSets and present master-detail information within the same window.
- CardView: The practical CardView is enhanced with support for multicolumn layouts and the ability to expand or collapse cards. Showing a single record in CardView is also supported in this new version.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com