SolarWinds Kiwi CatTools is network automation tool that manages configurations on network devices such as routers, switches and firewalls. It allows you to work more efficiently by scheduling automatic backup activities and rolling out configuration changes to multiple devices at the same time. With native support for devices from dozens of manufacturers, Kiwi CatTools simplifies network administration, configuration change alerting and backup management.
- Schedule automated network configuration backups: Schedule automated backups of network device configuration from routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Perform bulk configuration changes on multiple devices: Easily and simultaneously perform or schedule configuration changes across multiple network devices.
- Increase security with configuration change alerting: Receive real-time alerts when unauthorised configuration changes occur on network devices.
- Multi-vendor device support: Out-of-the-box support for both IPv4 and IPv6 devices from vendors such as Cisco, HP, Huawei, 3Com and more.
- Compare device configurations and analyse changes: Compare configurations between two devices and compare startup and running configurations.
- Roll back network configuration when needed: Maintain a complete configuration history and facilitate rollbacks to the last good configuration.