Kiwi Syslog Server is an affordable, easy-to-use syslog server for IT administrators and network teams. Easy to set up and configure, Kiwi Syslog Server receives, logs, displays, alerts on and forwards syslog, SNMP trap and Windows event log messages from routers, switches, firewalls, Linux and UNIX hosts and Windows machines.
- Centralised Management of Syslog Messages & SNMP traps: Receive and consolidate syslog messages and SNMP traps from network devices and Linux and UNIX hosts.
- Real-Time Syslog Alerting & Notification: Receive real-time alerts based on collected syslog and SNMP trap data (message text, host name/IP, date/time of message, syslog facility, level, etc.).
- Automatically Respond to Log Messages: Execute automated actions upon receiving log messages: send email, forward to another host, run script, log to file/database/Windows event log, etc.
- Monitor & Manage Logs from Web Console: Use the out-of-the-box Web access utility to monitor and manage syslog messages and SNMP traps from any Web browser.
- Store & Archive Logs for Regulatory Compliance: Automate log archival and clean-up schedules to comply with your log retention policy and regulatory requirements.
- Generate Syslog Reports on Specific Devices, Events, & Actions: Generate HTML and plain text reports and deliver via email or send to disk. View syslog statistics and trends on graphical charts on the management console.