LEADTOOLS ePrint Professional is an all-in-one print capturing solution that allows you to capture the print output from ANY Windows application. Capture print jobs can be save to over 150 file types including PDF, DOC, HTML, TXT, Multi-page TIFF, JPG, GIF and PNG, and save to your computer, a file share on your network, Microsoft SharePoint server or email.
- Print Capture and File Format Conversion from Any Application: Convert to more than 150 file formats from any Windows application. Simply click "print" from within your application and choose the format you want to convert to.
- Optical Character Recognition: Print to OCR and convert any document or image to searchable-text file formats such as PDF, DOC, text and more.
- PDF Creation: Create PDF files that are universally viewable from any software application.
- PDF Conversion: Convert to PDF from TIFF, JPG, GIF, DOC and 150 other formats.
- PDF Editing: With ePrint installed you can edit your PDF files in Microsoft Word and convert them back to PDF.
- Add Annotation Objects to your Print Job: Using the ePrint Workstation printer you can add custom annotation objects to your converted documents.
- Multi-task Processing Using Task Printers: Set up task printers - Configure your own “printer” that performs a series of actions that you define.
- Edit Print Jobs using ePrint Workstation Printer: Change page order by using cut and paste and insert empty pages, divide any file to multiple files and remove portions of the file, choose how the outputted file will be named before saving using the naming template, add watermarks, headers, footers and more.
- Combine Multiple Documents into one Single File: Now you can combine MULTIPLE documents into one single PDF file. Combine several JPEG image files into one single Multipage PDF file or combine a TIFF, DOC, GIF and HTML file all into one PDF file.
- Batch Conversion: Using the ePrint Task Printers option, you can now use ePrint to perform batch processing on your documents as they are converted.
- Email Options: You can configure your settings in the ePrint setup to redirect your print job to an email attachment. The print job is saved as an image and you can then send it to multiple recipients.
- Enhanced Printing: Print 2, 4, or 8 pages on on a single sheet, add watermarks to protect your work, or have fun and add a stationery design with this feature.
- Broadcast Printing: Allow you to broadcast your print job to more than one printer allowing you to print your document to someone else's printer on the other side of your office.
- Screen Capture Utility: An Explorer toolbar that sits on your taskbar that allows you to capture images and even save them out to various file formats!
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com