With SharePoint List Collection now you can collect and consolidate lists/items into a single view and harness the power of fast data collection.
Efficiently and quickly pull relevant data from lists in different SharePoint sites for a combined view, making it easier to access, manage, sort, analyse and share data. A choice of Standard, Calendar or Gantt view is available to filter, sort or group data the way you want. The creation of these views is similar to those found in SharePoint list view.
- Collect SharePoint lists/items from different sites to display in a single view
- Display data in: Standard View, Calendar View or Gantt View
- Supports the creation of Personal or Public view
- Create and manipulate items the same as out-of-the-box SharePoint List View
- Automatically or manually map fields between Excel spreadsheet and SharePoint list
- Filter and sort items according to column headers
- Group by columns
- Supports SharePoint’s Choice and Text Filter
- Export data to an Excel file
- Supports filtering in Calendar View and Gantt View
- Collect items from folders and subfolders
- Faster Performance (version 3.0)
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com