MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007 allows various companies to solve an actual problem of downloading mail from external POP3 servers and delivering it to Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007 in the most effective and simple way. In fact, Microsoft Exchange Server cannot download mail from external POP3 servers but MAPILab POP3 Connector adds such functionality to it.
- Unlimited Number of Mailboxes: MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007 allows you to download an unlimited number of messages regardless of the size of your company and a number of mailboxes located on external POP3 servers.
- Separate Setting for Each Mailbox: Management of mailboxes is carried out separately. It allows you to customise each mailbox taking into account server settings and addressee’s preferences.
- Support of SSL (Secure Socket Layer): MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007 allows you to collect mail using a secure SSL protocol. You are able to customise delivery of messages using standard or secure connection for each mailbox.
- Support of the IMAP Protocol.
- Work with Personal and Catch-all Mailboxes: MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007 enables you collecting mail from personal mailbox located on an external POP3 server and delivering it to the specified recipient. Also the program can download mail from catch-all mailboxes and automatically identify the recipient located on Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007.
- Flexible Settings for Frequency of Mailbox Processing: You can set up how often the MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007 should check the external server for new messages by specifying a time period starting from 1 second.
- Routing Rules are Used for a Flexible Search of Messages Recipients: You can use fields To, CC or Subject as a condition for determining the recipients.
- Easy Settings and Administration: Management of the program can be implemented with the help of the well-known Microsoft Management Console. It also allows you to add MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007 to the existing administrative snap-ins.
- Adjustable and Convenient System of Control and Audit: MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007 enables you to record all program activities in the log file according to the preferable levels of specification. At any moment a system administrator can get information about program functioning and processed mail from the program and Windows Server event logs.
- Easy Migration from Native POP3 Connector for Exchange 2000/2003: Use a special tool for migration from Native POP3 Connector for Exchange Server 2003 to MAPILab POP3 Connector for Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007. It is supplied with MAPILab POP3 Connector. With the help of a simple wizard you can save configuration settings of Native POP3 Connector for their further implementation in MAPILab POP3 Connector.