MAPILab Reports for Active Directory
MAPILab Reports for Active Directory produces reports about Active Directory organisation and objects and includes more than fifty reports regarding Active Directory users, computers, groups, organisation units and their attributes. The following report categories are available:
- Users: reports about Active Directory users and their accounts
- Computerss: reports about Active Directory computers and their accounts
- Groups: reports about Active Directory groups and subgroups including nesting, subordination and membership details
- Accountss: reports about inaccessible and blocked accounts including departments or the aspect of organisational units
- Group Policy Objects (GPO)s: reports about categories, types and settings of GPOs
- Passwordss: users with expired or never expired passwords, changed passwords etc
- Others: printers, organisational units and their objects and domain controllers.
- Agentless Data Collection: all data are collected remotely without installation of software agents on monitored servers and workstations and without remote execution of code
- MMC Consolea Microsoft Management Console snap-in that can be included in the existing snaps-in of IT employees
- Automatic Generation of Reportsreports can be created from the console using the report wizard or be generated automatically according to a schedule
- Adjustable Report Designchange the report arrangement and appearance and create custom report profiles defining the report element style using the visual scheme editor.