MAPILab Search for Exchange
MAPILab Search for Exchange is a solution intended for searching messages and other items in multiple mailboxes on Microsoft Exchange servers. The product is a powerful and flexible tool for carrying out multi-mailbox searches, and provides greater functionality than the built-in features in Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007 servers.
- Compatible with Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, Microsoft Small Business Server 2011.
- Easy implementation and deployment: product implementation status check system and convenient step-by-step wizards for possible troubleshooting.
- Step-by-step wizards for search query creation and fulfillment.
- Searching in any mailboxes on all servers of the organisation.
- Flexible search parameters including searches considering search query language, searching by message types, mail folders, dates, mail senders/recipients, etc.
- Capability of quick search for additional information based on initially retrieved data.
- Efficient search result processing in the application's specially developed interface.
- Ample opportunities of search result grouping, filtering, sorting and marking.
- Search result export both in the form of separate message file sets (.eml, .msg) and in the form of a single file suitable for printing out (.mht).
- Monitoring of the current search status and possibility to manage the current tasks (priority shifting, fault detection) in the real-time mode.