MOVEit is an automated file transfer system that lets you manage, view and control all activity through a single system. You will always know where your files are with predictable, secure delivery and extensive reporting. MOVEit reduces the need for IT hands-on involvement and allows for user self-service as needed. You can choose to implement MOVEit as an On Premise or Cloud solution or hybrid.
MOVEit File Transfer System benefits:
- Streamlines Routine Tasks: Supports centrally-managed user authentication via SAML 2.0 integration to leading identity providers (IdP) systems, including Microsoft ADFS, Shibboleth, Onelogin and other SAML 2.0 compatible IdP’s — reducing admin time required for user management.
- Relieves Security Stress: Enables organisations to monitor and control movement of sensitive data via ICAP standard integration to leading DLP software, including RSA, Symantec and McAfee DLP solutions – providing an IT approved policy-based method for controlling the transfer of sensitive files internally and externally.
- Delivers Faster Business Continuity: Offers faster implementation of disaster recovery through a seamless integration with Neverfail IT Continuity Engine – reducing cost for organisations to recover data from multiple data centers and to further satisfy regulation requirements.
- Easier to Acquire and Deploy: Enhancements do not require additional modules to install and deploy, so your purchase and setup is faster and simpler.
- Drives User Adoption and Reduces Helpdesk Calls: Provides single sign-on across all clients and a consistent, intuitive user experience across phone, tablet and desktop browser – eliminating the need to enter usernames multiple times and potential confusion when using multiple devices to access and transfer files.
MOVEit Managed File Transfer System comprises:
- MFT Server: MOVEit File Transfer supports the broad set of protocols to connect with any system or client.
- File-Based Automation: MOVEit Central is a simple, elegant and systematic way to automate file tasks.
- Employee File Transfer: With MOVEit Ad Hoc Transfer, employees have an alternative to web-based consumer services.
- Mobile File Transfer: MOVEit Mobile lets workers participate in file-based tasks from their smartphone or tablet.
- Ipswitch Failover: Ipswitch Failover enables IT teams to provide highly available continuous file transfer operations and safeguard against data loss for regulatory and policy compliance with a simplified, easy to implement solution.