MAPILab Mail Merge Toolkit is a powerful add-in for Microsoft Office helping to extend the mail merging capabilities in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Publisher.
The Mail Merge Toolkit dialogue looks very similar to the standard Microsoft Office box "Merge to Electronic Mail" (see screenshot). In that box, like in the standard one, you can choose the data field containing recipient addresses, set message subject (btw, in Mail Merge Toolkit you can use automatic data field insertion like in a document text), set the format and choose files to be attached to each message if necessary.
With Mail Merge Toolkit you can use all the features of Microsoft Office for professional mass mailing! Enjoy the easiest and at the same time most effective work with Mail Merge in Word! Being one of the basic text editors nowadays, Microsoft Word is applied by the most of PC users. So, Mail Merge in Microsoft Word is of the paramount importance for every Microsoft Office user!
- Insert data fields into the message subject, so that not only the contents of a message but also its subject is personalised.
- Attach a single file or numerous ones to messages.
- To send HTML or RTF messages from Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook so that the security system doesn't reject messages and Internet links remain working. In particular, Mail Merge in Microsoft Word provides a higher level of correspondence safety. Mail Merge Toolkit is compatible with all recent versions of the Microsoft Word. So, mail merging in Word 2003, Word 2007 , Word 2010 or Word 2013 isn’t a problem any longer!
- Send messages to multiple recipients in PDF, HTML and RTF formats directly from Microsoft Word.
- Send personalised messages in GIF format from Microsoft Publisher. When sending GIF messages from Microsoft Publisher, HTML-links can be assigned to image areas (image map technology). By using messages in GIF, you can be sure that your recipient will be able to read it within any email client.