MetaDraw is an object oriented image component for ActiveX and .NET Winforms.You want graphics but you don't want megabytes of storage. Your users want to create and move shapes and images, link objects by diagram lines, draw out floorplans. You need to recognise shapes. Identify drawn elements, dynamically manipulate the image layout, recognise clicks and drags on specific graphic elements, link data to individual hotspots. MetaDraw is designed to meet these requirements.
Metadraw Works in Visual Studio ( VB, C++, C# ), on Web pages, in FoxPro, Access, Delphi, APL, PowerBuilder and more.
Main Features Include:
- ActiveX and .NET Support
- Label design
- Text annotation
- Diagramming links
- Multi-media support
- Object Shadows: Setting the ObjShadow property specifies a shadow for an object in MetaDraw.
- Link, Line and Dimension Line Labels: Using the LinkLabel property, a Text object may be displayed as a label on a Link, Line or DimensionLine object
- Find Object Function: Locate image elements by tag value
- Floorplans and maps
- Image display with zoom and scroll
- Image File Conversion: convert images beween file formats
ICO, BMP, JPG, PNG, WMF, EMF, MDP,
- Image creation, drawing and CAD
- Drag and drop editing and layout
- HyperGraphics support for images with hotspots
- Touch screen interactive interfaces
- Merge vector and raster images
- Image format conversions
- Signature capture
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org