Minitab 17 gives you the confidence you need to improve quality, with features like an interactive Assistant that guides you through your analysis. We specifically designed it to help you succeed at every step of your analysis.
In Minitab 17 we expanded the Assistant's reach to include two new analyses: DOE and Multiple Regression. And we increased the support available in Graphical Analysis by improving the interface and adding comprehensive reports. Minitab 17's Assistant also includes enhancements for the statistics it began covering in Minitab 16: Measurement Systems Analysis, Capability Analysis, Hypothesis Tests, and Control Charts.
- Pick The Right Analysis and Perform it Correctly: Minitab’s Assistant removes any doubt by helping you determine the correct statistical analysis to use. Once you've chosen the right tool, the Assistant identifies all the steps you should take to ensure the results of your analysis are accurate and trustworthy
- Start Using The Software Immediately: Minitab 17's interface is intuitive and easy to use.
- Simple Data Import: It's easy to import your data from Excel and databases, so you can get right down to analysing it.
- Explore Your Data:
- Basic Statistics: Access a complete set of statistical tools, including Descriptive Statistics, Hypothesis Tests, Confidence Intervals and Normality Tests.
- Regression and ANOVA: Uncover the relationships between variables and identify important factors affecting the quality of your products and services.
- Quality Tools: Determine if your measurement systems are adequate, assess how well your processes meet specification limits, create sampling plans, and more.
- Design of Experiments: Find the settings that optimise your processes using Factorial, Response Surface, Mixture and Taguchi designs.
- Control Charts: Monitor your processes over time and evaluate their stability.
- Reliability and Survival: Determine a product's lifetime characteristics using a wide range of tools including Distribution Analysis and Accelerated Life Testing.
- Rock Solid Interpretations: Minitab’s Assistant helps you confidently respond to your analysis by providing clear reports that help you understand your results and their significance.
- Dig Deeper Into Your Data: Minitab graphs are powerful tools for investigating your process further and removing any doubt about the steps you should take to improve it. Automatically update your graphs and control charts when you add or edit data. Select and examine points of interest, then use them to create alternate datasets and graphs.
- Presentation Ready Summaries: Minitab's Assistant automatically produces a comprehensive, straightforward summary of your analysis that includes relevant graphs and output, and how to interpret them.
- Graphs That Communicate Your Success: Minitab's rich graphs are the building blocks of an engaging and professional presentation. They are simple to edit, and you can export them directly to MSWord and PowerPoint.