Morae is a usability testing software designed to remove the guesswork from your decisions. You can record user interactions, efficiently analyse the results and instantly share them with anyone. Morae comes equipped with real-time chat for communicating during testing, enhanced pluggable architecture for customising testing experience, improved eye-tracking capabilities, searchable table of contents for easy sharing and more.
Morae's new chat features allow users to intereact with fellow observers during testing. Users can customise Morae for their and their development teams needs to build features specific to a users testing environment. Users are able to seek out important parts of a videos to showcase to others and store and share test results easily.
Morae bundle includes:
- Morae Recorder: Recorder captures audio, video, onscreen activity and keyboard/mouse input during a research session
- Morae Observer: Observer enables team members to watch the customer’s experience. Makes notes, flag tasks and chat in real time.
- Morae Manager: Use manager to view and analyse Morae recordings, automatically calculate metrics, generate graphs and create highlight videos to share with stakeholders
Benefits of Morae:
- Software & Web User Experience Testing: Morae provides you with hard data and undeniable examples of usability problems. It also automatically calculates and graphs effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction.
- Market Research & Focus Groups: Whether you gather customers around a formal conference table or sit down for a one-on-one, bring Morae along to capture the interaction and share the results quickly.
- Mobile Device & Hardware Testing: Regardless if it’s a mobile phone, GPS unit, or an espresso machine, you can improve the design of your product by testing it in the hands of real customers.