Nagios Fusion provides organisations with the ability to identify and solve problems on an infrastructure-wide basis before they affect critical business processes.
- Centralised View: Provides IT operations staff and management with visual indication of problems anywhere across IT infrastructures.
- De-Centralised Management: Allows geographically separated teams to manage their own individual monitoring servers, while providing central operations staff with access to all servers.
- Distributed Monitoring Made Easy: Alleviates the need for complex configurations, data transfer problems, and having to manage changes on both central and distributed nodes.
- Scalability Without Limits: Designed with unlimited scalability in mind. Remote Nagios servers distribute the load associated with monitoring and performance graphing.
- Comprehensive Server Support: Integrates with both Nagios Core and Nagios XI monitoring servers to provide infrastructure-wide visibility.
- Simple Connectivity: Remote monitoring servers need only be accessible via HTTP or HTTPS, removing the need for dedicated VPN links and custom firewall rules.
- Outage Visibility: Provides IT staff with a global view of monitoring server operations, making it easy to spot remote server outages and initiate remedial failover operations.
- Failover Protection: Multiple Fusion servers can be easily deployed to provide a global view from multiple geographic locations.