Nagios Log Server is a powerful enterprise-class log monitoring and management application that allows organisations to quickly and easily view, sort and configure logs from any source on any given network. Log Server is designed to analyse, collect and store log data based on custom specifications and provide users with extended insight into the data on their network's infrastructure.
Nagios Log Server allows you to manage your IT logs and application data, conform to compliance requirements and head off security threats with ease.
- Comprehensive Dashboards: A powerful dashboard system provides users with the ability to query, filter and analyse incoming log events.
- High Availability & Failover: Log Server uses a cluster of servers to store log data to prevent data loss and ensure the availability of your log information.
- Alerting: Create alerts based on queries with specific thresholds and send them to proper team members.
- Setup Wizards: Receive log data from a designated source with just a few clicks using easy to follow step by step instructions.
- Quick Search & Query: Search with multiple queries and filters allowing you to quickly drill down to the exact problem you are searching for.
- Extendable Architecture: Admins have full access to the back end API allowing for limitless customisation with in-house and third-party apps.
- Real-Time Data: See log data from all of your servers in real time, allowing you to analyse and solve problems as they occur.
- Highly Scalable: You can easily add additional cluster instances to give you more power, speed, storage and reliability.