Nagios Network Analyzer is a commercial-grade network flow data analysis solution that provides organisations with extended insight into their IT infrastructure and network traffic. Network Analyzer allows you to be proactive in resolving outages, aberrant behavior, and security threats before they affect critical business processes.
- Comprehensive Dashboard: A powerful home screen dashboard provides users with a high-level overview of sources, checks, network flow data and much more. See at-a-glance metrics of your Network Analyzer server and be in-tune to your network's health and bandwidth statistics.
- Advanced Graphs & Visualisations: Network Analyzer allows users to view network flow data in intuitive and easily understandable graphs. Advanced visualisations provide quick, in-depth insights on network traffic and bandwidth usage, while including the status of overall network health. Logarithmic graphing functionality allows Admins to view similar data sets in relevant scales for quick, easy interpretation.
- Nagios Network Analyzer - Bandwidth Visualisation:
Security and Reliability: Network Analyzer is capable of alerting users when suspicious activity takes place on the network. Prevent network compromises and maintain network security with Nagios Network Analyzer. Drill-down with the "top-talkers" list to pinpoint problem devices and see who is using the most bandwidth.
- Custom Application Monitoring: Individualised queries, views, and reports provide users with the ability to monitor network usage of specific applications to ensure business processes are running smoothly.
- Specialised Views: Provide users with quick access to archived query data in a network snapshot. Views allow users to keep track of problematic network devices and maintain historical network flow data for extended periods of time for additional analysis.
- Nagios Network Analyzer - Check Alert Wizard:
Automated Alert System: Receive alerts when anomalous activity takes place, or when bandwidth usage exceeds your network thresholds. Email notifications, Nagios alerts, and SNMP trap information can all be used to alert users to problems that arise on the network with the help of easy-to-use alert wizards.
- Seamless Nagios XI Integration: Seamlessly integrate Nagios Network Analyzer with Nagio XI to see exact Network Analyzer server loads and hard disk space from within the XI system. Easily create Nagios check within Network Analyzer to provide critical system metrics to your Nagios XI monitoring interface with the click of a button.
- Advanced User Management: Multi-Tenancy capabilities allow IT teams to work together efficiently and effectively to keep the network running smoothly. Read-only user access allows for a look inside the network flow data while ensuring a secure environment for system administrators.
- Nagios Network Analyzer - User Management Compatible Integration: Network Analyzer is compatiable with all standard flow source types including: NetFlow, jFlow, sFlow, cFlow, IPFIX, etc. Integration with all standard netflow versions allows Network Analyzer to adapt to nearly any environment and begin reporting critical business process information right out of the box.
- Extendable Architecture: Nagios Network Analyzer allow Admins to have full access to the backend API for limitless customisation with in-house and third-party programs and applications. Network Analyzer fits the needs and specifications of your environment and can adapt if those specifications change.