Navicat for MySQL is an ideal solution for MySQL/MariaDB administration and development. Connect to MySQL and MariaDB databases simultaneously within a single application. This all-inclusive front-end provides an intuitive and powerful graphical interface for database management, development and maintenance. It delivers a comprehensive set of tools for those new to MySQL/MariaDB as well as professional developers.
Navicat for MySQL connects to local/remote MySQL or MariaDB servers. It works with MySQL database servers from version 3.21 or above and MariaDB 5.1 or higher. It is also compatible with Drizzle, OurDelta and Percona Server and supports most of the latest features, including Tables, Views, Functions/Procedures, Events and more.
Major features include the SQL Builder/Editor, a Data Modeling Tool, Data Transfer, Import/Export, Data/Structure Synchronisation, Report and much more.
Navicat for MySQL is available on the following platforms:
- Windows: Support Data Modeling Tool and Report Builder.
- Mac OS X: Compatible with Lion, support Excel Import and Import Wizard.
- Linux: Support Code Completion, Form View and Import/ Export Wizard.
- Navicat Cloud: Sync your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to the cloud so you can get real-time access to them anytime, anywhere.
- Secure Connection: Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat.
- Object Designer: Create, modify and design database objects using our professional object designers.
- Table Viewer: Includes grid/form view which allows you to add, modify and delete records using grid view and also foreign key data selection to automatically hook up lookup tables referenced by foreign keys and create the dropdown lists on your behalf.
- SQL Builder: Allows your to create and edit queries/views visually without having to learn the syntax and proper usage of commands.
- Database Designer: Includes reverse engineer in Navicat to help create a database model from an existing database and graphically visualise and edit the structure of your database. Synchronise to database delivers you the full picture of all databases differences.
- Data Manipulation Tools: These include import/export wizard, data transfer, data/structure synchronisation, backup/restore and schedule.
- Report Builder/Viewer (Windows Enterprise only): Create differetn types of reports with our user-friendly GUI Report Builder.
- Useful Tools: Includes ER diagram, connection colouring/virtual grouping, tree/object filter and favourites.