Navicat for SQL Server gives you a fully graphical approach to database management and administration. Create, edit and delete all database objects such as tables, views, functions, indexes and triggers or execute SQL queries and scripts. View and edit table data, including BLOBs and HEX and represent table relations as an ER Diagram.
Create graphical representations of a relational database, import data from ODBC, synchronise data between different SQL Servers, schedule batch jobs and set user and access privileges with a full-featured graphical manager.
Connect to any local/remote SQL Server. Navicat for SQL Server is compatible with SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and SQL Azure.
Navicat for SQL Server is available on the following platforms:
- Navicat for SQL Server (Windows): Support Data Modelling Tool and Report Builder.
- Navicat for SQL Server (Mac OS X): Compatible with Lion, support Excel Import and Export Wizard.
- Navicat Cloud: Sync your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to the cloud so you can get real-time access to them anytime, anywhere.
- Secure Connection: Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat.
- Object Designer: Create, modify and design database objects using our professional object designers.
- Table Viewer: Includes grid/form view which allows you to add, modify and delete records using grid view and also foreign key data selection to automatically hook up lookup tables referenced by foreign keys and create the dropdown lists on your behalf.
- SQL Builder: Allows your to create and edit queries/views visually without having to learn the syntax and proper usage of commands.
- Database Designer: Includes reverse engineer in Navicat to help create a database model from an existing database and graphically visualise and edit the structure of your database. Synchronise to database delivers you the full picture of all databases differences.
- Data Manipulation Tools: These include import/export wizard, data transfer, data/structure synchronisation, backup/restore and schedule.
- Report Builder/Viewer (Windows Enterprise only): Create differetn types of reports with our user-friendly GUI Report Builder.
- Useful Tools: Includes ER diagram, connection colouring/virtual grouping, tree/object filter and favourites.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org