docuPrinter SDK is a software development tool that can be used by developers and programmers to control docuPrinter LT, Pro or TSE and programmatically create PDF or Image files from their own applications.
docuPrinter SDK works on every Windows operating system from Windows Server 2008 to Windows 2000 and because it includes both C/C++ libraries and ActiveX controls, the functionality of the product can be accessed from most programming languages like C, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, MS FoxPro, and MS Access. docuPrinter SDK is also .NET compatible meaning that VB.NET, C#, and J# programmers can also take full advantage of the product.
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit editions);
- Create PDF, EPS, PostScript, TEXT, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, BMP, PSD and PCL-X files from any Windows application that supports printing;
- 40/128 bits PDF encryption (security) support;
- PDF linearisation (fast web view) support;
- Font embedding, resolution and image compression support;
- Apply stationery and watermark;
- Customise the docuPrinter LT, Pro and TSE user interface;
- Multi-language support;
- Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single PDF file;
- Combine (merge) multiple documents into a single TIFF file;
- Control the docuPrinter Word macro for Enhanced PDF creation from MS Word;
- Control the docuPrinter Excel macro for Enhanced PDF creation from MS Excel;
- Control the docuPrinter PowerPoint macro for Enhanced PDF creation from MS PowerPoint;