NetSupport Manager delivers a complete remote control software solution for remote access, PC support and remote desktop management.From a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone, remotely view and control the screens of one or multiple systems across the enterprise, deliver hands-on remote support, transfer files, collaborate, broadcast your screen to others and even record and play back sessions.
NetSupport Manager provides a single solution for both LAN and Remote support - but without the need for third party services or any ongoing subscription costs. NetSupport Manager excels as both a 1:1 and a 1:many solution; from monitoring multiple systems in real-time, to showing the operator screen to recipients for training.
- Monitor: The Monitor Mode feature allows a user to display a thumbnail view of all connected Client workstations simultaneously. The size of these thumbnails can be adjusted to suit. In addition, the user can mouse over a specific thumbnail for an expanded view of each selected PC.
- Remote Control: Watch, Share or Control the screen, keyboard and mouse of any PC irrespective of colour depth, resolution or operating system. NetSupport Manager delivers the fastest and most secure remote control available.
- Grouping: The Control "tree view" provides an instant overview of your IT infrastructure by grouping the remote systems based on pre-defined criteria such as Operating System, PC type (laptop, all-in-one, desktop, tablet, virtual PC etc), even country. In addition, all devices are auto-grouped by NetSupport version, ensuring upgrades are easy to manage.
- File transfer: A user can transfer files between their PC and a user's workstation using a simple drag and drop interface - even drop a file directly onto the desktop when viewing a remote machine.
- Inventory: A user can obtain a real-time view of the hardware and software installed on each remote PC workstation directly from within their NetSupport Control. NetSupport Manager collects over 80 items of information, specifically about the hardware or environment of each PC.
- Connectivity: Remote control products fundamentally rely on flexibility in their approach to finding and connecting to end user devices. NetSupport Manager is designed to work over a LAN, WAN or the internet, with support for both TCP/IP and HTTP communications (and even legacy IPX and NetBIOS support).
- Geo location: New to NetSupport Manager is a simple but flexible feature aimed at making the grouping of remote devices much easier for companies supporting multiple sites. When a user connects to a remote PC, if enabled, the location of the device will be calculated based on its external details.
- Communication: Within NetSupport Manager, a user can conduct a two-way chat session between any number of selected users in either text or full audio mode.
- Flexibility: NetSupport Manager includes a wealth of supporting features to make remote support as simple and flexible as possible.
- Security: NetSupport Manager has been recognised for the last 20 years as delivering the most secure remote control available.
- Integration: NetSupport Manager has been designed to work both standalone and as a key part within existing systems.