EMCO Network Inventory is a network inventory software for organisations of any sizes. It offers features for remote audit of every PC in your network without having to install client modules. By using EMCO Network Inventory you can get detailed hardware, software inventory and licensing information from all remote PCs within seconds. Powerful reporting module helps you save a lot of time for preparing network PC inventory and network audit reports.
EMCO Network Inventory is a toll that helps you automatically collect up-to-date information about all hardware and software assets from all remote PCs in your network into audit databases and use it to quickly find required inventory information and build network inventory reports. With this network tool you can get detailed network audit informaiton in just a few mouse clicks without any network environment configuration tricks, logon script or WMI manipulation or client installation to remote computers.
EMCO Network Inventory is available in the following editions:
- Standard Edition: The network audit application that allows you to get information about hardware and software assets installed on remote Windows PCs connected to a LAN.
- Professional Edition: This hardware and software audit application provides you with the detailed information about hardware and software assets installed on remote Windows PCs connected to a LAN.
- Enterprise Edition: The network inventory solution that can audit software and hardware assets remotely and generate detailed inventory reports. It includes features to reconcile used software licenses and generate customisable audit reports.
- PC Inventory: Collect complete hardware and software audit information from all remote PCs in few minutes without physically attending them. Use modern network inventory scan approach, which doesn't require complicated configuration or client installation to remote PCs and is able to work in different environments.
- Software Inventory: Make remote audit of installed software to get a high-level overview of used applications, guarantee licenses compliance and optimise software purchases and upgrades. Get software report for particular PC or entire network. Identify forbidden applications and resources on remote PCs.
- Hardware Inventory: Perform automatic network audit and get general overview of all hardware assets installed on remote PCs. Get information about configuration of each particular PCs. Easily find where particular hardware component is installed. Simplify hardware upgrades and optimise your purchases.
- Inventory Report: Generate detailed network inventory reports based on collected network audit information using a set of clear, accurate and nice-looking inventory templates. Save produced reports in one of popular formats. Customise existing or design own reports. Integrate your application with network inventory system.