O&O BlueCon is at an administrator’s side during the course of a daily routine as well as whenever disaster strikes. Based on Windows PE, it offers a wide range of programs for, among other things, repairing systems, searching and correcting errors, restoring lost data, resetting passwords, and the list goes on. O&O BlueCon is an administrator’s IT first aid kit for day to day use.
O&O BlueCon starts all programs directly from a bootable medium (CD/DVD or USB stick) and can so avoid the risk of data loss caused by overwriting data on the computer, which might be the case with a new installation. Seamless integration of all O&O BlueCon components saves the user the time-consuming job of collecting individual programs.
O&O BlueCon is available in the following editions:
- Admin Ddition: O&O BlueCon can help you do everything that an administrator ever needs to do: repair systems, correct errors, delete data, recover data, reset passwords and manage local users. O&O BlueCon is truly an administrator’s best friend: a versatile survival kit packed into one solid product.
- Admin Plus Edition: Along with all the standard O&O BlueCon functions, the Admin Edition Plus also gives you the data backup solution as an integrated component. You can rollout a system image you’ve created onto new company computers and save yourself the time-consuming trouble of manual configuration.
- Tech Plus Edition: Along with all the standard O&O BlueCon functions, the Admin Edition Plus also gives you the data backup solution as an integrated component. You can rollout a system image you’ve created onto new company computers and save yourself the time-consuming trouble of manual configuration.It is composed of nine different programs which provide a wide range of comprehensive features.
- Solid management of hard disks: O&O PartitionManager
- Backup and restore data: O&O DiskImage Server Edition
- Secure deletion of all data traces: O&O SafeErase
- Professional data restoration: O&O DiskRecovery
- Find files and folders, permit activities such as copying and moving onto external disks: O&O FileExplorer
- Enable or disable drivers and services: O&O Device Manager
- Check the structural and data integrity of drives: O&O CheckDisk
- Restore a Windows XP System to a previous condition: O&O SRP Manager
- List all logged events: O&O EventViewer
- Access the Windows Registry database: O&O RedEditor
- Manage local user accoutns: O&O UserManager
- Enter commands directly: O&O Prompt
- Readout system parameters: O&O SystemInfo
- Dispaly and edit text files: O&O Notepad
- Performa basic arithmetic and converstion between number systems: O&O Calc
- System settings available for varous functions such as network enabling or selection of operatin systems
- Based on Windows PE
- Bootable from CD/DVD or USB-Device (Stick, HDD)
- Workstations: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- Server: Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com