O&O DiskImage 11 lets you back up an entire computer or single files whenever you want – even while the computer is being used. In the event you should lose your personal data it can be quickly restored with just a few mouse clicks – even when Windows is no longer able to start. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System.
O&O DiskImage is available in the following editions:
- Professional Edition: Intended for imaging a desktop computer or individual drives. It cannot be used on a server operating system and has no network capabilities.
- Server Edition: Contains interfaces for running O&O DiskImage across a network in conjunction with O&O Enterprise Management Console. It can be used on both servers and desktop computers
- Workstation Edition: Contains interfaces for running O&O DiskImage across a network in conjunction with O&O Enterprise Management Console 2. It can only be used on desktop computers.
- Regular images are a must: To make sure your backups are always up to date, the publisher recommend that you perform regular backups at short intervals. You can automate this with O&O DiskImage, so that your data is backed up say once a week, for example, automatically and in the background.
- Quick and easy restoration: If you have backed up individual drives, you can easily restore them over the user interface of O&O DiskImage under Windows. To restore an entire PC or the system partition you can run O&O DiskImage without installation directly from the boot media.
- Machine independent restoration: The M.I.R. (Machine Independent Restoration) feature allows you to also restore or duplicate an entire PC or system partition on a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine, for instance, where you have changed hardware components on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old image onto it.
- Restore files and folders: For restoring file backups, that only include files and folders, you can use most popular compression tools such as WinZIP - entirely independent from the O&O DiskImage program.
- Plug-and-play function: Thanks to the integrated plug-and -play option, selected files and folders can be backed up automatically as soon as, for example, an external hard disk is connected to the computer. This is ideal for users who forget to carry out regular backups or who don’t want to go through the trouble. Once configured, the auto backup function runs by itself.