O&O DiskRecovery searches for files that were accidentally deleted or lost through a crash or software error. It then reconstructs and recovers the files quickly and easily. It scans the entire hard disk, partition or USB Stick for lost files, photos, videos, music files and many other data types before reconstructing and recovering them. It can also carry out SD Card recovery. It is eminently easy to use with a step-by-step wizard which tells you how to recover deleted files, making data recovery simple even for users with little or no experience. The free trial version lets users see before they buy just what lost files are recoverable.
O&O DiskRecovery is available in the following editions:
- Professional Edition: Restore up to fifty files per data recovery on a single computer only.
- Admin Edition: Restore an unlimited number of files in a single data recovery on all computers within a specified company.
- Tech Edition: Restore an unlimited number of files in a single data recovery on all computers within a specified company and on non-company computers.
- What to do when you lose or delete files: If you want to recover files that have been accidentally deleted, please stop immediately all further activity that writes data on the disk or card involved as only files that have not been overwritten are capable of being accurately recovered. Even searching for suitable file recovery software on the internet and downloading it can overwrite important data sectors and make a data recovery more difficult, if not impossible.
- Using O&O DiskRecovery in an emergency: If O&O DiskRecovery is not already installed on your computer when disaster strikes, the instant installation is ready to help you. All you’ll need is a second computer and a removable hard disk or drive (e.g., a USB Stick or external hard drive). Start the installation on the second computer and save the “Instant Installation” on the removable drive. You can then connect this drive to the target computer from which you want to recover files and run O&O DiskRecovery from there.
- Three integrated search algorithms: There are three integrated search options included, each one containing different recovery technologies that can be used separately or in combination with one another. The search algorithm O&O UnErase can be used for quick scanning and a quick undelete. The search algorithm O&O FormatRecovery allows for file recovery on disks that are damaged but still accessible.
- O&O DiskRecovery Preview function: When the scanning process has been completed you’ll be able to preview the recovered files. O&O DiskRecovery supports various picture and text formats for the preview function, including JPEG, BMP, TIFF and TXT.