Office Writer helps you easily add rich Excel and Word export to your .NET applications, SharePoint sites, and SQL Server Reporting Services reports without automating Office on the server. The OfficeWriter API is a .NET library that allows you to generate, manipulate, and read Excel and Word documents from your own applications.
- Intuitive Object Model: generate, manipulate and read Excel and Word documents with code in your own ASP.NET applications.
- Flexible: Supports OpenXML XLSX and DOCX, as well as legacy XLS and DOC binary formats.
- Scalable: Optimised for server based performance and scalability, without automating office on the server.
- Multiple Desing Options: Fully programmatic, or template-based design.
- Easy Data Import: Import data into Excel and Word with minimal code.
- Custom Document Processing: Enable custom office reporting in SharePoint features and applications.
- List Data Exports: Export list data to stylised excel or word templates.
- List Mail Merge: Merge documents with sharepoint list data.
- Custom Document Processing: Enable custom Office reporting in SharePoint features and applications.
- Full-Fidelity: Use reporting services to export Excel spreadheets and word documents that support all Excel and Word features.
- Fully Utilise Excel Features: OfficeWriter lets you build reports with real Excel charts, pivot tables, formulas and macros.
- Template-Based: Merge data into existing Excel and Word templates with your own corporate look and feel.
- New File Formats Supported: XLSX/XLSM, DOCX/DOCM, as well as legacy XLS and Doc in 2005, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012.
- Office-Based Report Design: The OfficeWriter Designer is an Office plug-in toolbar that lets you design SSRS reports using Excel and Word as the design tool.
- Easy To Use: Business users can leverage their existing knowledge of Excel and Word to build reports without learning a new report authoring tool.
- WYSIWYG: Because the Excel or Word file is the report definition, rendered output will look exactly the same as the template document.
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com