"Office 365" refers to subscription plans that include access to Office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services), such as Lync web conferencing and Exchange Online hosted email for business, and additional online storage with OneDrive and Skype world minutes for home.
- Office on the Go: The latest version of Office suite as a subscription allows per user licensing across 5 PC/Mac and 5 mobile devices.
- SharePoint Online: Document sharing and management in the cloud with internal and external sites for working together on projects. Online and offline access to your documents and build your company public website with easy-to-use templates.
- Exchange Online: Hosted business class email and shared calendar with 50 GB of storage space per user. Use your own domain name to send emails and protect against spam with premium spam and malware protection.
- Lync Online: Multiparty HD video conferencing with real-time note taking and document sharing. Have instant messaging and presence across firewalls.
Office 365 is available in the following editions:
- Office 365 Small Business Plan: Best for companies with up to 10 employees, and can accommodate up to 25 users.
- Office 365 Midsize Business: best for companies with 11 to 250 employees, and can accommodate up to 300 users.
- Office 365 Enterprise: Fit organisations ranging in size from a single employee to 50,000-plus users.
If you are a business customer, and wish to purchase Office 365 via Open Licence, please contact our Sales team
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email email@example.com