Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is a suite of desktop productivity applications that is designed to work specifically with the Mac operating system. It provides Mac users with desktop applications for creating professional documents and presentations, sharing ideas with other users on Mac computers or Windows-based computers, and managing information efficiently.
The new Office Web Apps, the online companion to Word 2011, Excel 2011, and PowerPoint 2011, help people stay connected and productive by giving them the ability to seamlessly view and edit information anywhere or anytime from a Mac, PC, or Web browser. Office for Mac 2011 also includes Communicator for Mac 2011 that surfaces presence information with contact cards and provides the ability to start voice, video, or IM conversations right from the Office for Mac applications.
Office for Mac provides improved analysis capabilities that help people make better, smarter decisions. For example, with Pivot Tables for Excel 2011, people can spend less time sifting through large amounts of data and more time analysing by quickly combining, comparing, and calculating data sets with millions of rows from multiple sources. Users can use the new security feature, Information Rights Managements (IRM), in all Office 2011 applications and improved password protection features in Word 2011 and Excel 2011 to share sensitive information with coworkers, customers, and business partners.
Office for Mac 2011 comprises:
- Word 2011
- Excel 2011
- PowerPoint 2011
- Outlook 2011
- Communicator for Mac 2011 (Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 is required)
- Information Rights Management (IRM) (Rights Management server running Windows Server 2008 R2 with Windows 7 SP1 is required)
- Support for Windows SharePoint Services(Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 or later)
- Office Web Apps License (Office Web Apps require SharePoint Foundation Server 2010)
- Remote Desktop Connection
For further details or pricing information, please call +44 (0)20 8733 7101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org