OpenText Exceed onDemand is the Enterprise solution for dependable managed application access. It allows organisations to securely and reliably deliver the most complex line of business applications to thousands of Enterprise users, regardless of their location.
OpenText Exceed onDemand benefits
- High graphic performance: Including ultra-low bandwidth usage, high definition display, intelligent caching and more.
- 3D visualisation: Built in support for OpenGL and well as direct server side rendering.
- Trusted security: Incorportated OpenText Cryptographic Module, a NIST validated cryptographic component on Windows platforms.
- Enterprise deployment options: Including Windows MSI technology and web-deployable solutions which can be customised.
- All-in-one application access: Users can now access Microsoft Windows applications, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, from any platforms supported by Exceed onDemand Client.
- Mac OS X support: Exceed onDemand reaches a new level of compatibility with the new client for Apple Mac OS X.
- Runs on Apple iPad: Tranform iPad into a powerful UNIX workstation for remote access of complex UNIX applications from any location, such as airport, hotel, home or branch offices.
- Screen scaling: Exceed onDemand allows users to creatively resize application displays so they can achieve the most efficient usage of their limited display real estate while enhancing their productivity.
- Extended LDAP support: Exceed onDemand can empower administrators with a higher level of control over application access based on user and group information available in any standard-based LDAP directory services, including Microsoft Active Directory.
- Enhanced server management console: Administrators can easily manage multiple instances of Exceed onDemand server installation at once from a single interface, thanks to the enhanced Server Management Console.