Outlook Connector is designed for bussiness who want to reduce costs on the email server with MDaemon Messaging Service and continue to use Outlook as their email client. With Outlook Connector for MDaemon you can stay in touch with employees, co-workers, customers and vendors by sharing Outlook's email, calendar, with free/busy scheduling, address book, distribution lists, takes, notes and more.
Just like MDaemon, Outlook Connector is designed for businesses with little or no IT support. Its simplicity, affordability and extensive features make Outlook Connector for MDaemon the most productive way to use Outlook's groupware collaboration.
- Outlook Collaboration: Share Outlook messages, calendars, contacts, distribution lists, notes, tasks, and more using MDaemon as the messaging server.
- Simple Licensing Structure: Outlook Connector's licence size does not have to match that of MDaemon. Only purchase a licence size that is large enough to accommodate those users who are going to use Outlook as their groupware solution.
- MDaemon Simplicity: Simple to install, configure and maintain without the need for extensive computer background or expensive certifications.
- Mixed User Environment: All groupware data, such as calendars, events, tasks, contacts and notes can be viewed in Outlook using Outlook Connector, or in WorldClient, MDaemon's webmail client. Changes made in Outlook Connector will also be reflected in WorldClient and vice versa.
- Open Protocols: Uses Industry standard STMP and IMAP protocols to make operations reliable.
- Outlook Features: Works with popular Outlook features, including message grouping.