The PDF-XChange Editor is a small, fast and feature rich PDF Reader/ PDF Viewer/ PDF Editor. It is a PDF creator in it's own right, allowing users to create PDF files directly from scanners, image files and can even take a .txt or a .rtf file and convert it to PDF or build your PDF document from scratch. Now opens Image files & MSOffice documents natively and converts to PDF automatically. It includes the PDF-XChange Lite Printer, a virtual printer installed to your printers list for converting to PDF from any Windows application.
PDF-XChange Editor Plus is now available. The new version of the Editor includes all the features of the standard Editor plus a newly designed Fillable Forms Designer/Editor. It also provides the ability to Create Dynamic Stamps using the features of the new Forms designer.
- View Image and MSOffice files natively and convert to PDF automatically
- Improved Full Document Spellchecker
- Google Drive & Microsoft Office365 & SharePoint Support
- Extended Multi-Language document OCR options
- Full Page Text Content Editing (text based PDFs, not scanned PDFs)
- PDFA plugin to convert existing or newly created PDF files to PDF/A-1, PDF/A-2 or PDF/A-3 format
- OCR image based/scanned PDF's to fully text searchable PDF files
- Expanded XFA forms support
- Listen/add audio comments
- View embedded Multimedia support
- Add application preferences and Presets options
- Significantly improved rendering and page load speed
- Add Comments and Annotations to any PDF file (subject to security settings)
- Add & apply Custom Stamps from Image or PDF File and even your Windows Clipboard
- Measurement Tools incl. perimeter and area
- Mark-up pages with text and objects
- Type directly on any PDF page in Typewriter mode.